| What we do
|How does SunMark Community Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does SunMark Community Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or use your debit or credit card
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- SunMark Financial Services
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- SunMark Community Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- SunMark Community Bank does not jointly market.